Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Destinator 3 (3.0.75) routing issues?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Destinator 3 (3.0.75) routing issues?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alessio
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Destinator 3 (3.0.75) routing issues? Reply with quote

Dear Experts,

I would like to ask for your help as I need to find some answers ASAP. I recently bought a Fortuna Clip-On which came with Xtrac 2.02 and a 30 days Destinator Trial (3.0.75). I experience the following issue:

-This is very very weird!!! I do a route calculation form point A (my house) to point B and destinator comes up quick with the best route (the one I drive). Then I do another route calculation between the same point A (my house) and a point C located 2 or miles away from point B (B and C are on the same street, 30 miles far away diagonally from my house). Destinator comes up with a totally different route (far longer than the first one). The settings are the same in both cases (quickest one, NMEA....).
Now a weirder one. I sit right next to my window (inside my house) where I can get a very good signal from Fortuna Clip-On (it gets satellites very quick and also keep them). As I watch my PDA screen and watch the initial bad route (form point A to point C) destinator suddenly comes up by itself with a route recalculation and this time is the right one...But then wait it does it again and this time is a good enough one...I thought they fixed the roundabout issues?!

Please help me understanding why do I have this issues.

Thanks you so much in advance!
AlessioCesar

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: