Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin Camera Warnings
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Camera Warnings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fwoody
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All, I can download to my Computer then unzip the file ok its when I start to run the file I've unzipped it just wont run giving me the message (cannot run contact vendor) I've checked to see if the program is showing on in my control panel in programs but it is not showing there.
Is this the only way I can get the speed cameras working in my garmin because in my first post the only problem was the GPSW cameras were repeating there warning 2/3/4 times or not warning me of there presence at all, they were showing there but no warnings or too many warnings.
If there is no other way apart from Kremmens download Im going to call it a day. Thanks for all your help but age and not enough Computer Literacy dosent help. Woody
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the CSV to GPX converter is already installed on your computer, when you run the converter setup.exe produces an error message box like this.

--------------------------------------------------
Cannot Start Application
--------------------------------------------------
Cannot download the application.
The application is missing required files.
Contact application vendor for assistance.
---------------------------------------------------
If that is the error message that you are getting then you HAVE already installed it and you must uninstall it before you re-install. But why would you want to unless you are updating to a newer version? Just run it.

You have been asked about three times now, what is your operating system. If we know that, we might be able to point you in the right direction with exact instructions. I have had a guess at Windows, but what version?

Have you tried typing "CSV to GPX Converter" into the search box at the bottom left of your screen (just CSV should be enough). If not, please do so and see if the CSV to GPX Converter shows in the pop up list.
fwoody
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok my operating system is windows 10. i cannot find the program anywhere on my computer, I have tried everything I know to find it.
To be honest I didnt want to come on to the forum because of this very thing as I have said Im not computer literate as some people on here and no one has answered my first question and is there another way of loading the speed cameras on to my garmin other than kremens way?
Kremmen
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, lets make sure it's not already installed, navigate to:

C:\Users\[your username]\Appdata\Local\Apps\2.0\~

That ~ location should be empty or not exist if it isn't installed.

If you do have anything under \2.0\ then dig deeper and see if it's CSV Converter related.

I'll wait to see what you have before taking you to the next stage.
Viofo A119 V3
Car Average MPG :

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: