Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - copying trp files for routes not working ?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

copying trp files for routes not working ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donintn
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: copying trp files for routes not working ? Reply with quote

I rewally do not know why this is so difficult and I find it amazing that no one has developed anything yet......seems simple enough. Going on a motorcycle ride so I plan my route on my computer - good luck finding a turn by turn navigation app that will then work with it.
I saw where people were saying it would work with CoPilot and all you had to do was convert the save route to a trp file, then copy the file to where the files were being stored on the phone - a Galaxy S4.
No problem.
Saved the files to the only places trp files were in my phone folders but they do not show up in Favorites.
I noticed there is a file called "favorites.lst" there and opening it in wordpad, it has the name of a saved test route I made, so I am thinking any trp files for favorites must be included in the lst file ? . Was just going to copy it in the file but it looks as tho there is some hex code or something else in there.

any ideas why it isn't working ? thanks

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: