Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Navigon 5 euro voucher code
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Navigon 5 euro voucher code

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonandmarkuk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Navigon 5 euro voucher code Reply with quote

Discovered this code on a german website.
Worked fine, but will only work on the website and not through Fresh.

DIQNK94BHG
BigPerk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You bought through the German website - HOW? I've been trying that and the International site and it's throwing me out. I assumed it was because UK ins't valid on those sites!

Twisted Evil Just tried it - said it was already redeemed Twisted Evil

PS Finally DID manage to make the purchases in euros on the International site - used Paypal instead of credit cards (and put Germany as my address country!) Laughing Laughing
jonandmarkuk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigPerk wrote:
You bought through the German website - HOW? I've been trying that and the International site and it's throwing me out. I assumed it was because UK ins't valid on those sites!

Twisted Evil Just tried it - said it was already redeemed Twisted Evil

PS Finally DID manage to make the purchases in euros on the International site - used Paypal instead of credit cards (and put Germany as my address country!) Laughing Laughing

Worked fine on the international site. I never try to buy anything through the German site.
I may have posted the wrong code... will try to post the link. The website I got it from definately said that the code is valid until Dec 2010.
BigPerk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a matter of interest jonandmarkuk, how did you pay, and did you 'fiddle' your country of address? Did you use credit/debit card with all the right address details and it just worked?

I've downloaded the two guides now to my 8310, but in both I seem to have only the address of the destination and no other details - don't know if my download didn't work properly, or if I'm supposed to do something after selecting a particular entry in 'POIs in a City' (cannot see any option to display further info) - are you supposed to get a scroll bar to see the supplementary info? (EDIT - Ah! Just realised you have to go into options and select 'i' (info) button - "Case Solved" Rolling Eyes Razz)
jonandmarkuk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigPerk wrote:
As a matter of interest jonandmarkuk, how did you pay, and did you 'fiddle' your country of address? Did you use credit/debit card with all the right address details and it just worked?

I've downloaded the two guides now to my 8310, but in both I seem to have only the address of the destination and no other details - don't know if my download didn't work properly, or if I'm supposed to do something after selecting a particular entry in 'POIs in a City' (cannot see any option to display further info) - are you supposed to get a scroll bar to see the supplementary info? (EDIT - Ah! Just realised you have to go into options and select 'i' (info) button - "Case Solved" Rolling Eyes Razz)

Tend to use paypal where I can.

http://www.gutscheine.de/gutschein/Navigon/22166/ is the discount link, click the arrow at the bottom of the page. Maybe it generates a new code each time?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: