Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Telmap 5 - Unable To Complete Login Request
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Telmap 5 - Unable To Complete Login Request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NFauteux
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: Telmap 5 - Unable To Complete Login Request Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I recently upgraded to telmap v5 . I got in once after activating and i rebooted device and now it always says "Unable To Complete Login Request" . I have reinstalled it using the same activation code. It allows me to get in when i activate but no time after that. I even created a brand new account and tried a new activation code. I am using an AT&T Blackberry 9700 . Is anyone else having this issue? If so, How do i fix it? Thanks again
NFauteux
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried 2 different activation codes, tried BIS 9700 , BIS 9000 , BIS 8900, BES 9700, BES 9000, and BES 8900 . Still the same issue with every single one. Is anyone else experiencing this?
greg0410
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Same thing here Reply with quote

I have a Bold 9700. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program 3 times and keep getting the same message after the first login.

I am new here, does anyone actually answer these messages or am I just spinning my wheels.
NFauteux
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it looks like TUGadmin answers sometimes but i bet its after business hours. My 9700 was working perfectly with the v4.5 with 9000 software. I wish we had a way to downgrade. I had to download lifeinpocket until i get this straightened out. I wish i never upgraded to v5 . I only upgraded to see if it had the option to output audio to a bluetooth handsfree speaker.

Did you also get an error about 25% through the download when using the media net browser? I had to use the actual "browser" to download it without an error.
greg0410
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I did but I just downloaded it a second time and it worked that time.
This is the first version that I downloaded so I don't have any experience with the V4.5 but so far this has been a very frustrating experience.
NFauteux
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i gather so far, 4.5 was a lot more basic looking but it was amazingly fast. no lag with the scroll pad in menus like i experienced in v5 the 3 times i could get it to run once. I dont need all this extra "widget" stuff and If i had a choice, i would have never upgraded. From now on before i upgrade anything, I will be performing a backup of my device with the programs.
NFauteux
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I change my opinion on v5 . I have been resetting my device nonstop for uninstalls over the last 2 days. I used the new v5 once (with new activation code) before getting unable to complete logon request. The usual. The new v5 looks nice and works pretty nice aside from the basic fact that i cannot use it in any way unless i want to uninstall it to reinstall and reactivate it every single time i want to use it.

The menus look nicer on v5 but it is a lot more complicated than v4.5

What happened to volume level on v5 what was in v4.5?

And also, can we please see ability to output voice prompts and sounds to a bluetooth speaker phone (handsfree).

Plus the obvious, I would like to have it working without "unable to complete logon request" on every time i open it after the 1st time.

Thanks again
greg0410
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea when the administrators check these forums. I really liked it when it works, I just don't like having to uninstall and reinstall for every use.
NFauteux
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably tomorrow. That is monday on a normal business week. I am guessing its a 9 hour time difference so I would expect anything at midnight on monday night at the earliest.

I agree. it does really suck and this lifeinpocket is garbage with navigation. all it shows is arrows with no map. also you have to "start it" when you are going the right direction on the road! I just want telmap back!
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Your problems running Telmap5 Reply with quote

Hi NFataeux and Greg.
Sorry about the problems you have been experiencing with Telmap5.
We've had thousands of downloads - most work - some are surfacing problems such as your case.

We'd love to try and overcome the problems you are experiencing - but we will need to communicate directly by email so that our support team can get their teeth into these problems. We will need to know more details about how your BB is configured and to look into our logs files.

Please contact us at TUGAdmin_at_telmap_dot_com.
Please mention your forum names so we know it's you.

For what it's worth - this is a beta version - but we hope to solve the issue for you and get you up and running asap.

Looking forward to helping you out.
tks
TUGAdmin
daniel84
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
I just registered and downloaded Telemap 5 Beta 1. After the first time installing I can log on and I´m n the start screen. The second time, the login in Telemap 5 doesn´t work and I always get this info:
"Unable to complete login request.Please try again or contact customer support."
Does anybody have a solution for this problem? I hope anybody can help!?!
THX
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Problems running Telmap5 Reply with quote

Hi,
Many of the problems in this thread have been solved.
Please see my post from today entitled "Back in town" for details to download our new version available.
THis should solve the problems you describe.

Thanks
TUGAdmin

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: