Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - CoPilot Thanksgiving sale USA & Canada for $19.99
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

CoPilot Thanksgiving sale USA & Canada for $19.99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Apple GPS Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: CoPilot Thanksgiving sale USA & Canada for $19.99 Reply with quote

pocketgpsworld.comWe all know about the crazy sales called "Black Friday" in the USA the day after the Thanksgiving holiday, well ALK have hit the road early with a huge $15 discount on the CoPilot Live GPS Navigation App. Normally sold for $34.99 the price has been reduced to $19.99 from now until midnight on Monday 30th November.

This special offer pricing applies to both the iPhone app in the Apple AppStore and the Android app from Android Market. Happy Holidays!!!

The CoPilot Promotion PR:

Thanksgiving is always one of the busiest times on the roads and 2009 will be no exception. In fact AAA are forecasting an increase on 2009, with almost 40 million Americans travelling more than 50 miles over the weekend.

This year however, holiday travellers can navigate to their destinations a little more easily – simply using their GPS-enabled Smartphone equipped with the CoPilot Live GPS navigation app.

We are offering an incredible Thanksgiving special offer of $19.99 from 8am EST on Wednesday 25th November. It’s a one-time payment for a lifetime of stress free driving.

CoPilot’s street maps are stored on the phone, so there’s no expensive map downloads or any risk of being stranded without a map in a mobile coverage deadspot. If you do encounter an unexpected delay or severe holiday traffic, just hit CoPilot’s instant detour button to find a way to avoid it. You can even let your friends and family know what time you’ll arrive, thanks to CoPilot Live’s unique LiveLink location sharing service that allows them to follow your location live on an Internet-based map.

CoPilot Live GPS navigation is available for iPhone from App Store, for Android Smartphones via Android Market, and for Windows Mobile smartphones from www.copilotlive.com.

Promotional price of $19.99 is available until midnight on Monday 30th November. Usual price is $34.99

Travel easier this Thanksgiving – and beyond with CoPilot Live.

MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just been told that this Thanksgiving price for the North America App is also available on the UK App Store.

Anyone planning to visit USA or Canada anytime soon might want to snap it up – is just £11.99 on iTunes UK!!
W90BHP
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this offer is for the US version and mapping only, and does not apply to the UK?
iPAQ 3970 : Navman Sleeve : CoPilot 4 : Somewhere in the loft
alan_dr
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just downloaded this and I am impressed so far. I found all the POIs I wanted to put in my favourites. The TTS also seems very clear. I went into the in app updates and it said there was a map update available. It only took a couple of seconds to download, so I guess it was a correction as opposed to a full map.
markrfc
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the middle of downloading now will i be able to choose between uk and usa maps as i already have the uk map installed?.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markrfc wrote:
In the middle of downloading now will i be able to choose between uk and usa maps as i already have the uk map installed?.

No, you will have two separate apps installed.
phillevy
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way of getting this for Android in the UK as the US version is filtered out of the UK Andoid market?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Apple GPS Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: