Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - eBay and Other Sites Offering Our Safety Camera Database
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

eBay and Other Sites Offering Our Safety Camera Database
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All three of his listings for that product have been reported.
djhoneymonster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: sites selling speed camera Reply with quote

right just a thought do people ask you guys if they can sell your database?you guys must be out dated with requests god i remember when the data base was free not that im saying i begrudge paying because it is worth every penny keep meaning to submit speed cameras (mobile) but i am always on the road and concentrating on the other idiots flying pass me .not that i havent gone over the speed limit now and then but ya get me drift i know you are allowed 10 percent plus 2 before they click you i stopped one day and spoke to one of the officers in the van he gave me all sorts of info on people who speed and drink and drive ect tyer depth guages if you ever think you just got clicked just turn round and stop and ask them if you are unsure.if you have been caught remember to ask them how they calabrate the gun this is what i was told by the guy in the speed camera van Laughing Out Loud my gosh any way back to the original question , do you get people asking you to sell your database? Laughing Out Loud always wondered that since you guys started charging Laughing Shocked

Andrew Hornyak
(Site Subscriber)

from somewhere up north in sunderland uk

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34
Page 34 of 34

Jump to: