Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - SIINCO GM 350S
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

SIINCO GM 350S

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chequ
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: SIINCO GM 350S Reply with quote

HI GOT THE SHINCO GM350S GPS FOR CHRISTMAS IT HAS DESTINATOR SOFTWARE INSTALLED AND HAVE SOURCED THE INTERNET AT EVERY OPPERTUNITY TO UPGRADE CAMERA DATABASE
WITHOUT MUCH SUCCESS HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

WHEN I PLUG GPS IN MY PC IT DOES NOT RECONISE SO ITS OBVIOUSLY NOT PLUG AND PLAY BUT YOU DO NOT GET ANY CD WITH DRIVERS WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS

IT MENTIONS A CONSOLE DISK FOR YOUR PC IN THE MANUAL WHICH YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE SEPERATLY BUT IM EVEN HAVING TROUBLE DOING THIS

SO IM THINKING IF I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THE CONSOLE DISK MY PC WILL RECONISE THE GPS SYSTEM AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ANY SOFTWARE OR UPDATES FROM HERE

WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL IF SOMEONE COULD EDUCATE ME SOME MORE ON THIS SUBJECT

THANKS Confused
bbkoz
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from greece 8) I am very glad that i found some people with the same pna.This machine is superrr :D
With some help i have modified some files to be able to install and ran destinator 6.1.0.44733. this version is for tibo pna but it rans in our pna too.I have also run tcmp player for music and video,os gps converter and know testing destinator 6.1.1.40010 pda version!!! I dont know if it is legal to give direct links of the needed files.If it is not,pm me to give you informations.
bbkoz
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbkoz wrote:
Hello from greece 8) I am very glad that i found some people with the same pna.This machine is superrr :D
You need active sync and usb drivers to connect your shinco with pc.
Censored
With some help i have modified some files to be able to install and ran destinator 6.1.0.44733. this version is for tibo pna but it rans in our pna too.I have also run tcmp player for music and video,os gps converter and know testing destinator 6.1.1.40010 pda version!!! I dont know if it is legal to give direct links of the needed files.If it is not,pm me to give you informations.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links to Warez sites and copies of illegal software are not permitted (hence why I have removed the link in the your post above) - Please refrain from posting such material on the site - Thanks - Mike
petercw
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to go to www.tds-tr.com and register the device. You'll need the serial number (under the aerial flap on the back of the gps). Then you'll be able to download a .zip file containing usb drivers, activesync, and software to update the camera locations.

Also in the zip file you will find a word document of instructions. Follow them carefully and you'll be fine.

Peter
bbkoz
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikealder wrote:
Links to Warez sites and copies of illegal software are not permitted (hence why I have removed the link in the your post above) - Please refrain from posting such material on the site - Thanks - Mike

The file i posted it was the usb drivers,that you can download from the official site

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: