Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Please Help In Trouble with Navman ICN510!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Help In Trouble with Navman ICN510!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pauli
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Please Help In Trouble with Navman ICN510!!! Reply with quote

My First use of this Forum be patient please! I have been in posession of ICN520 for several weeks and have been really chuffed with it.
So chuffed and having installed successfully loads of POIs I volunteered to Updat and install POI's into my friends ICN510 yesterday which worked fine pleasing him no end. I let him have my Application Software ST2005 which he installed on his PC and updated the ICN510, thats when the trouble began. I had n't realised that the software is linked solidly to the device and now he can not see any maps (No Maps Loaded). The maps are loaded I can see them in Explorer. I have tried to install maps from my Map Disk which came with my 520 which were UK + Europe Base Maps. We get most of the way through tyhe procedure and it seems registration is required in order to complete. Now he has a Navman which is useless. Can't even get back to square one and me all covered in egg.
Wish I had left well alone have seen many times here and in life "If it aint broke....................... So please how can we get back to a basic system and where the hell is the product code on the CD box it dont seem to fit in the boxes meant for inserting the product code when we try Registration

Looking for help please would be so grateful. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will need to install SmartST desktop from the CD's that came with his iCN510. Hard reset the 510 (used the OFF Switch) and then reinstall the application and maps off his SmartST CD's.
Alan177
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I've done a simular thing and am going round in circles. cant seem to shift the newer version of smartST off the 510 - please help ! Embarassed
amccullock999
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any luck in solving this one I have done exactly the same thing. How do it remove st2005 from my navman and reinstall st v3

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: