Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - The TomTom Rider works with the Starcom1 Bluetooth system
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

The TomTom Rider works with the Starcom1 Bluetooth system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Motorcycle GPS Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keba
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: The TomTom Rider works with the Starcom1 Bluetooth system Reply with quote

Just paired mine earlier today with no issues at all - very straight forward.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll have the VOX setting correct - can't be bothered stopping every 10 minutes to adjust it, so will just adjust it at the end of each journey ready for the next ride...
Gmonkey
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you like your Rider so far? I mentioned this on the boards before, but I'm trying to get impressions to see if its worth spending the money for a gift for my father.

also, i'm a bit embarassed. i took 5 years of latin and i cant remember what your quote is.
KnightOwl
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The TomTom Rider works with the Starcom1 Bluetooth syste Reply with quote

Keba wrote:
Just paired mine earlier today with no issues at all - very straight forward.

I did mine without problems, but when I turned the bike off and then back on the RIDER does not find the Starcom unit. Any chance you could tell the proceedure you followed please?

Regards,

Paul
MikeOnABike
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you verify your set up please? Is this Bluetooth Rider to Starcom1 and then Bluetooth Starcom1 to headset? Or are you using a wire between something, like the headset?

Thanks and well done. :D
Goshdarnit
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I just posted a long question about this in the Rider Forum, as I am having a problem with mine. Full post is here:- http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=37937

The gist of it is that when I switch off my Rider, it loses mobile phone audio. I am connecting my Rider to my Starcom Bluetooth and my mobile phone. Everything works after pairing, until the Rider is switched off and back on, at which point it stops sending audio from the mobile phone to the headset and from the microphone to the phone as well. Odd thing is that I still get the navigation commands loud and clear, and the Rider still dials the phone and detects when it's ringing, just no audio. Works fine with the TomTom headset, so it's got to be down to the Starcom pairing in some way.

Any clues?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Motorcycle GPS Users All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: