Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - EXIT LEFT?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

EXIT LEFT?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john_barker
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: EXIT LEFT? Reply with quote

I have seen written this feature/bug before and have only once seen it myself, well once that was until it happened to me twice in about 30 miles...

The feature I am talking about is where you will be driving quite happily along a Motorway (in my case M62 between Bolton and Leeds) and in 5 miles you notice that Navman is directing you to Exit Left, strange as you know you have another 30 miles yet to drive, when you get to the exit left you notice on the map that if you follow the route it will come of at the slip road, drive around the fly over round-a-bout and then back onto the slip road travelling in exactly the same direction as before.....

This happened twice in a 30 mile stretch and just wondered if anybody had any answers, is Navman aware of this feature?

confused

John
8O
onbashi
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a routing issue of which navman is aware, when it occurs next double tap the top of the screen (where it says exit left), this will re-calculate the route and get around this problem.

hope this helps

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: