Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Seidio - Excellent
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Seidio - Excellent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tedkay
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Seidio - Excellent Reply with quote

Hi

I had a mount from them a couple of months ago. Then the power cable failed, so I emailed them on Sunday 21st Sept asking for a replacement. I got an email reply from their David Chang within a few minutes confirming that the cable would be sent asap. I then got another email on 22nd telling me the cable had been despatched. It arrived today 24th !

They didn't ask for the damaged cable back, rather they simply took my word that it had failed, and saved me a lot of time in doing so.

So maybe it was true when they said in response to some earlier criticism that they were experiencing a few teething troubles with their European Depot.

I'm certainly happy with this level of service.

Ted Kay
DaveO
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to wait for my replacement to arrive before adding my similarly positive experience.

My mount arrived late last week with a power output fault. (These things happen, but it is often lack of customer service that turns them into a nightmare)

A little support from our own on-board Seidio guru, and I have today received notification that a replacement is being shipped out. I will await its arrival before counting chickens, but at I am very satisfied with the process so far.
DaveO
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To conclude from my previous post:

I wasn't necessarily expecting the relacement mount to be dispatched for a day or two after notification. However, it arrived this morning.

In fairness to seidio, it may have been broke but they fixed it in double quick time, with no reluctance and at minimum inconvenience to me.

Impressive customer service

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: