Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - acer n35 and destinator
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

acer n35 and destinator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyclopops
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: acer n35 and destinator Reply with quote

im picking up my n35 on thursday so i need pointing in the right direction for stuff ill need

dont know of version destinator will be (dont know if this makes a difference or not)

id like speed cameras on it
and points of interest

anything else i might find of interest?

how do i get these things on to my acer?

thanks for any help i get
youngun
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my Acer N35 pack on Wednesday and I think its great :D I got mine from Comet for £249 and yes it did have the lastest software 3.0.75.

Very easy to use, and does everything I want. It already has loads of POI already installed for under different groups ie Petrol stations, hotels, car parks, etc.
I'm unsure if you can get the speed camera database on it? According to some threads on here it is possible but not easy Confused

I did have a few problems with the Destinator software on the PC, it kept crashing when I connected the PDA Evil or Very Mad But after I reset my PC all was well Smile

The only thing I don't like but it now seems to be the norm is the lack of manuals. They are all contained on the CD's that come with the unit.
ReZ
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intsalling the POI speedcamera database i found quite easy, but due to some crash i had to hard reset and then reinstall.. this time there is no sound for camera alert..

just follow the install instructions and make sure u have ur unit attached to ur computer

/ReZ

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: