Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help! How do I get Campsite POI into CoPilot8 WM?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help! How do I get Campsite POI into CoPilot8 WM?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skythepig
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Help! How do I get Campsite POI into CoPilot8 WM? Reply with quote

Hi after using Mcguider for 2 years I have just swapped to CoPilot 8 for WM. It work OK but I am trying to install the POI database supplied by the Caravan Club of their main sites and CL's(small sites). I have downloaded the TomTom version which is an OV2 file and BMP.
I have tried both copying into the Copilot /save folder and the import feature of copilot destop. Both load and intergrate XXXX number of POI on startup asking usual where you want them name etc and all seem OK. But they do not appear. if you go into edit POI lists they are there but when you press edit the lists are empty. I have successfully loaded the POI autogas and can see all the site sites in edit.
I have even converted the ov2 to csv and checked it has content in excel. Even tried importing as a csv with same results. I cannot see any problem with the caravan Club file and have tried the navman and garvin versions as well but the come up as invalid csv and crashed the app.
Help this is really frustrating as I went to CoPliot because of the ability to add POI, caravan club specifically.
Copilot8 on HTC Touch HD with WM6.1 Confused

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: