Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Fantastic service by Satmap!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantastic service by Satmap!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChrisJakarta
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:43 pm    Post subject: Fantastic service by Satmap! Reply with quote

Last Autumn, I sent my Active 10 to Satmap for a general service, including replacement of the USB cover, which was beginning to tear. A few weeks after it came back, when I was back in Indonesia, the new USB cover came completely away. I reported this to Satmap, but could not return it for warranty service until I had returned to the UK this Spring, and after two weeks walking in the Brecon Beacons. In the interim, they sent me two spare USB covers free, one of which I used on this trip.

Last Saturday afternoon, I mailed the unit to Satmap, with a request for swift service, since I am returning to Indonesia in early May. I got it back today (three days later!), with a new USB cover, a new screen protector and one or two other jobs done, including a full test, all for free!

I cannot remember ever receiving such exemplary service before. Thanks a lot, Satmap!

Chris
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear, it's service like this that ensures repeat customers. Sadly it's all too rare.
GaryD
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to thank Satmap, for their help and outstanding service. i only needed to change some registration details but Satmaps response was instant

I would like to thanks Colin, and the rest of the Guys and Girls at Satmap,

Top Service for a top product

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Satmap Active 10 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: