Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - POi Warner/safety cameras
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

POi Warner/safety cameras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotspie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: POi Warner/safety cameras Reply with quote

:D Hi everyone.I downloaded POI Warner to my lap top then to my medion ,,but cant get it to work om my medion can anyone help,,,when my medion software is running and I,m driving how does in detect camera,s(I downloaded Pocket GPS Saety camera ) need help ....Laughing Out Loud..cheers
kendo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded POI Warner also to laptop and then on to Medion and it works fine. You need to register (and pay) and I have also subscribed to the SYNC service for speedcams and it works superbly - downloads and installs updates on line in a few minutes. You also need to configure the overlays to be used - POI Manager/Settings.

What exactly is the problem in running POI Warner - when it is running on mine I see a small green square in the bottom left corner of the screen and the wearnings pop up over the map display.

Ken
gg2000
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say a little more about what you mean by "warning popping up" I have POI-Warner but the POI ions are displayed all the time. The only thing that pops up as I approach a POI is the vertical multicoloured bar on the right of the screen and of course the audio warning is triggered.

Are you saying you do not have to select the POI file within TomTom and that POI-Warner makes the POI icon appear as you approach
George
kendo
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am running Navigator (came with the Medion) and I have changed non of the settings in that. Within POI WARNER there is a setting under FILE/OPTIONS to set how the visualisation appears and this I have set to FADE IN/FADE OUT and that is what the Icons now do. They appear as I approach and dissapear again after passing.

Ken

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: