Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Bluetooth BB9700
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluetooth BB9700

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markza01
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Bluetooth BB9700 Reply with quote

I've been using Telmap for the past couple of days, when the BB is not connected to the car system it works great but when it is connected to the car Telmap has no voice navigation.

Mark
SyBorg
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, this has been raised several times. The answer was that it is a function of how Blackberries work with Bluetooth and nothing that Telmap can control.
markza01
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response
markza01
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SyBorg wrote:
Yes, this has been raised several times. The answer was that it is a function of how Blackberries work with Bluetooth and nothing that Telmap can control.

I uninstalled Telmap and reinstalled Vodafone Sat Nav Telmap and when that application is connected to the cars bluetooth the voice directions come through just fine.

As both applications are Telmap why then is it not fixable in this Beta version?
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
While both systems are Telmap - Telmap5 was built from the ground up with a completely new code base - and with its own set of bugs.

Please remember that this a beta version and this is a known issue for some car kits.

If you are on BB 9800 - then as I write this I'm uploading a new version for download by the User Group that should fix connection to a BT car kit.
But this fix is only valid for BB 9800 at this time.

Tks
TUGAdmin
yabixi
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: BB Bold 9000 Reply with quote

I have been using Telmap5 for the past week or so & it functions well on my phone but voice navigation does not work when the phone is connected to the car via Bluetooth. I note that you wrote in January that you were uploading a new version for the Bold 9800, is there likely to be a fix for the Bold 9000?
Since the programme is Beta, think about showing one's speed as this would be much more accurate than the average car's speedometer and perhaps also a compass reference point. Please don't see this as a criticism, but a suggestion for a possible improvement.
Very Happy
gilgames
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

News about voice navigation issue on BB9700 when bluetooth is on?
gilgames
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my problem: voice navigation works on BB9700 when bluetooth is on, but I loose the first second (or something more) of the instructions, the most important ones (numbers of meters, "turn", "right" or "left"...).
unpokitodxfavor
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gilgames wrote:
Here is my problem: voice navigation works on BB9700 when bluetooth is on, but I loose the first second (or something more) of the instructions, the most important ones (numbers of meters, "turn", "right" or "left"...).

same thing happens to me

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: