Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Upgraded My Phone, now Activation code does not work
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Upgraded My Phone, now Activation code does not work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whiskey36
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Upgraded My Phone, now Activation code does not work Reply with quote

I had Telmap 4.5 installed on my Blackberry 8330 for a few months, and I just recently upgraded my phone to the Blackberry 9550. Now I know that there is no support for Telmap 5.0 to work on my device yet, so I installed the 4.5 version on my 9550 knowing that my activation code was also only good for the 4.5 version as well.... However I get an error "Unable to transfer activation code to further devices"

Which I assume is because my activation code was paired with my 8330 and wont allow me to use it on other devices.

So I was wondering does anyone know is there a way to get my activation code reset to work on another device, or possible to get a new one for 4.5 version?
SyBorg
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope but I hope the message will be to email TUG Admin for assistance. There's a chance it wont help though as 4.5 isn't supported anymore, although if v5 isn't available for your device yet that one's a bit tough.
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Whiskey36,

Since you have registered with us previously for V4.x, you are welcome to email me to tugadmin at telmap dot com and I'll assist you.

Best regards,
TUG admin
Whiskey36
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I wrote an email a week before I posted this up, and I even resent the email the same day I posted this. So I am waiting patiently for a reply, I just wanted to see if this would have gotten me a faster response to my questions.
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiskey36 wrote:
I just wanted to see if this would have gotten me a faster response to my questions.
Here was just over a day, and the reply on a Sunday. Very Happy But have you got your solution yet Confused
Whiskey36
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no solution.....

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: