Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - probleme telmap navigation
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

probleme telmap navigation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PDA/Smartphone Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phil14000
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: probleme telmap navigation Reply with quote

Bonjour a tous voila mon probleme ,je me suis inscri comme beta testeur pour obtenir le code dactivation de telmap que jai bien recu ,je les telechager et mi le code tous se lansse corectement au depart(un peut long Confused ) et quand je lui demande de faire une recherche itinairaire il ne peut pas se conecter et me mais (probleme de conection si le probleme percisete voir le service client) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ,panssant que cetait mon service client de bouygue je les ai appeler et pour eu tou fonctionne corectement sur ma ligne g un forfait avec internet ilimiter cher bouygue et jarive a aller sur internet avec mon bb torch sans probleme ,don je pansse que sa vien de telmap .

jai don recomencer loperation avec un autre code et ses toujour pareil Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
auriez vous une reponsse ou une solution pour que je puisse maitre un programe gps sur mon bb torch .
(lancienne version marcher tres bien puije la remetre????)
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Google translation of the above (plus some guesses!):

Quote:
Hello everyone here is my problem, I enrolled as beta tester to get the activation code of Telmap that I received, I downloaded and all the code downloaded and installed correctly (a bit long Confused ) but when I ask to search a route it can not connect but says if the connection problem persists to contact customer service) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad.
Thinking it was my customer service, Bouygues (a French Telecoms company) I called them (it gets a bit tricky here....) and was always working on my line to correct a package with internet limiter expensive I arrived at Bouygues and I go on the internet with my Blackberry Torch without problem, so I think it (the problem) comes from Telmap.

I had to start over with another code and it's always the same. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad.
Would you have a response or solution so that I can master a gps program on my Blackberry Torch?
(the older version works fine when I put it back)

phil14000
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello has all Voila my probleme, I am inscri as beta tester to obtain the code dactivation of telmap that jai indeed recu, I telechager and at the middle code him(it) all lansse corectement in the depart (one can length) and when I ask him(her) to make an itinairaire search(research) he cannot conecter and me but (probleme of conection if the probleme percisete to see the customer service), panssant that cetait my customer service of bouygue I have them to call up and for had tou works corectement on my line g a fixed price(package) with internet expensive ilimiter bouygue and jarive has to go on internet with my bb torch without probleme, gift(donation) I pansse that his(her,its) vien of telmap.

Jai gift(donation) recomencer loperation with another code and he(she,it) the similar toujour would have you a reponsse or a solution so that I can maitre a GPS programe on my bb torch.
( Lancienne version to walk(work) tres, please, puije the remetre????)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PDA/Smartphone Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: