Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - HTC TOUCH HD
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

HTC TOUCH HD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emil4444
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: HTC TOUCH HD Reply with quote

DEAR ALL, I AM LOOKING FOR THE BEST GSP SOFTWARE FOR MY HTC HD, I WOULD LIKE TO USE THE PHONE IN THE CAR AND ON FOOT. MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

CHEERS
EMIL
TheBrit
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't shout.

HTC Desire HD - Sygic
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, I take it you want car based navigation for the on road use and Topographical mapping for the off road/ walking. Be aware the Touch HD has a rather strange screen size so not all applications will work with it, you would be best advised to check any software out with the supplier prior to purchase in case it doesn't work due to this issue.

On Road: McGuider support the HD, Co-Pilot have mentioned a HD version of their software but I am not too sure if this is released as yet. The new application Navmii does support the HD and you can try it for free for 14 days so thats worth a try, click Here

Off Road: try contacting Memory Map, Quo or Anquet and see if their products will work - these applications all offer true Ordnance Survey maps in electronic format which are ideal for off road/ walking etc - Mike
scarymonkey
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use McGuider as my primary satnav software on my Touch HD. It works perfectly although I would recommend using 48x48 sized icons rather than the usual 24x24 size. Other road navigation software I have tried and confirm works are TelMap Navigator which works but does require a reasonable sized data tariff and Navigon 7, which requires a hack to support the WVGA screen resolution of the Touch HD.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: