Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Missing Speed Camera Database Update Option ???
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing Speed Camera Database Update Option ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackRain
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Missing Speed Camera Database Update Option ??? Reply with quote

When updating my ONE XL for the first time, selecting the 'Update my ONE XL' option using the 'Tom Tom HOME' utility on my PC, it informed me that there was an Application Update, a QuickGPSfix data file, and a UK Safety Camera Database for it.

Thinking you could only apply one update at a time, I de-selected the QuickGPSfix data file and the UK Safety Camera Database, and proceeded to install the Application Update.

Once the Application Update had finnished installing, and my ONE XL was rebooted, I then proceeded to install the UK Safety Camera Database using the 'Update my ONE XL' option again, only to find that the option was missing from the listing, but the QuickGPSfix data file was still there.

Is this a fault with the 'Tom Tom HOME' utilty or is there another way of obtaining this Speed Camera Safety Database for my ONE XL ? I understand if this initial UK Safety Camera Database may only be available as a one off update for first time users updating their devise for the first time. However, had I known that the option to install the UK Safety Camera Database should not been de-selected when first updating my ONE XL, then I would have made sure I did not do so.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone is able to assist with this matter and advise me of how I might be able to download the initial UK Safety Camera Database update for my ONE XL.

Many thanks.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: