Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Is POI Genie dead?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Is POI Genie dead?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daddyslaphead
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Is POI Genie dead? Reply with quote

Hi,

With apologies if this topic has already been raised, but I didn't find anything with a search (I bet someone will tell me I didn't look properly) Embarassed

Anyway, I haven't been able to access my login on POIGenie for over a week now and previously there were errors every time I tried to access the POI database (not as good as the PGPSW database I hasten to add).

I have the general impression that the site is dying with no answers forthcoming from the moderator(s). Has anybody got any information?

Thanks

Daddyslaphead
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd not seen that site before...
I just tried joining, and it wouldn't let me. Every time I put in a password in the two password entry boxes it returned the form, saying there was an error. The first password entry box would then have twice as many stars in as what I'd typed.
so maybe it's just the password authorisation bit that's messed up and that's why you can't log in?

Incidentally, no one EVER gets told off (not by me anyway!) for not using the 'search' properly... only for not bothering to use it at all! Laughing

Finding the right words to use in search boxes is definitely an art not a science!
Doubly annoying when you are trying to find one of your OWN posts that you only wrote a few days ago, and it refuses to be found... Censored
(Before any one else says it - That serves me right for writing too many, I suppose Rolling Eyes )

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: