Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Poor support?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Poor support?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigPerk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of interest I looked at the help section on the French site to compare it with ours (as best as I could with my french). Sure enough there are a total of 247 Q&As compared with 141 on the UK site, one of which is how to install V7 on Vista!Surprised

I am sure it would be useful to us (though obviously extra work for VM) for at least some of the most recent and useful Q&As raised on these two sites to be translated across. Rolling Eyes

I imagine customers on the other sites might also be interested in some of the answers, but then it does perhaps get more complicated, except perhaps for blockbusters (er - like Vista Confused)

I've now downloaded the French Manual to try and see if there is more info in there on some of the topics I am interested in. How far I'll get I'm not sure!
Deepfour
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David

I will ask the question.....good idea - Like most good ideas I will steal it and pass it off as my own.... Wink

Cheers

Stu

www.leyio.com

Keep your eyes open in 2009 for a new way to share and swap files......Leyio!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
BigPerk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Stu, that's good.

You'll be very welcome to the credit if they accept it, but if they say 'that idea's a load of b**censored**ks', you'll be on your own!

David
EddyDC
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got today yet another copy/poste V6 hard reset answer for a 7.02 problem :-( Seems to be one size fits all answer for the poblems which are not catography related.
EddyDC
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m really fed up by this answers I get from support. Received this morning yet another do a hard or soft reset answer for a problem which has nothing to do with this. They even notice that I mention that I use 7.03 and they copy/paste info for 6 and 6.5.
A monkey can even produce better answers than this. The claim that one listens to the problems can't be made strong in such way. So far I didn't see any indication that one can handle stuff properly. It may sound harsh, but the time of the benfit of the doubt is passed for me. Comparing things with other manufacturers where support is even worse, doesn't affect my conclusion. I bought a viaMichelin and not another unit and thus expect decent support from Michelin.
Some proper action needs to be taken.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: