Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Printing Map from MapSource?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Printing Map from MapSource?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Handheld GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horitexan
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Printing Map from MapSource? Reply with quote

I need some help to print out a map of our ranch- I'm trying to print out a map of each of our pastures with all of the info I've mapped out using my Map60Csx. I've driven all the roads and recorded them as "Tracks" and I've created "Waypoints" for every gate, water trough, windmill, etc. I'd like to create a large map (say 24" x 20") that shows each road and feature of a given pasture.

The problem is, the size of each pasture makes it impossible to see all the Tracks & Waypoints unless I zoom in so close on the MapSource screen, that I'm only looking at a small section of the pasture; if I zoom out, so that I can see the entire pasture on the screen, all the tracks & waypoints cram together and they're just a jumble of dotted lines and flags and labels! isn't there some way to select an area on the screen and then set the scale on the map you want to print out? Ideally, I'd like to pull the map into Photoshop and actually add some stuff to it.

SURELY there's some way to do this?! Someone please help me! You can email me directly at: Horitexan at gmail.com

Thanks!

Nick
Austin, TX

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Handheld GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: