Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - M2000 Volume
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

M2000 Volume

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peiper
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: M2000 Volume Reply with quote

Hi men,any idea how i can make the volume on my M2000 Louder,got it set to max but when using tomtom 6 still to low for me(must be my age,sigh),dont mind if i got to buy software.
all the best.
Peiper AKA jeff.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set the PDA volume to Max then start the TTN6 application and make sure that voulme is also set to Max (100%) - the two settings are no longer connected, so you need to set both.
If you find its still too low then you could look into wiring the PDA audio output to the car stereo, but to be honest I have always found my XDAIIs (same device) quite loud in the car - certainly loud enough to hear, I am not aware of any software that can increase the volume level of the device - once its at 100% it won't go any further - Mike
jimbo_hippo
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second Mikes advice. Remember that TT volume can be speed related although I guess you already worked that out (and how to deselect it if you drive a Bentley!)

Word of warning. If you are tempted by a cradle with a speaker in it be sure to test it thoroughly. I've had 2 (one for M5000) and both aren't the clarity they promise. More importantly, devices like the M2000 which have phone functionality give you a constant dig-digga-dig-digga-dig racket through the speaker as they hunt for the next cell. Check it befor you buy.

BTW what the hell are you driving? If your M2000 isn't faulty then there must be a right racket!
Holux GPSslim

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: