Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - HP 4700 with Globalsat and TT 5 Screen Colours and audio
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

HP 4700 with Globalsat and TT 5 Screen Colours and audio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mobile
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: HP 4700 with Globalsat and TT 5 Screen Colours and audio Reply with quote

I have a problem with the colours on the screen going pale when running TT5 on my HP 4700 I have checked the battery which is fully charged. Also, does anybody have any experience of connecting the audio output from the HP 4700 to the car radio so as to cut out the radio broadcast when Jayne is giving her directions. I realise that this maybe a long shot but if it could be done it would be really helpful. Cheers. Mobile.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the 4700 go to Start/ Settings, system tab and select the "Backlight" icon, then the brightness tab - Make sure the "Automatic" check box is NOT selected, otherwise the screen reacts to ambiant lighting changes as you drive and dips the backlight.

Never bothered with an audio device to dip the sound, so I can't comment on this bit (use an amplified mount with the 4700 as the audio output isn't the most powerfull), but I have read on the forum that some users have such devices - mike
mobile
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Mike problem solved. Mobile

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: