Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Problem accessing sd card on MDPNA100 - Help Needed
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem accessing sd card on MDPNA100 - Help Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gimly
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Problem accessing sd card on MDPNA100 - Help Needed Reply with quote

OK guys, I have upgraded my PPC to TOM TOM 5 with no faults, my PPC has started to lose my SD card now and again and when I go to boot up the TOM TOM 5 it tells me that no maps are found cause it can't see the SD card, When I go into File Explorer it is missing from my device too, what I have to do is put in my original sd card - then the folder storage card appears then I have to take that card out and put in my new card - any ideas as to why this is happening.

I have treinstaled TOM TOM many times thinking it was the software but it is not, it happens on the medion software as well.

Thanks in advance
qprchris
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to get the same problem . My pna100 will direct me for so long, and then it stops all of a sudden. Look through the file explorer and see that the card has disappeared from there. this then stops me from changing going from a to b etc. Have to take the card out and reboot, and then insert again for file explorer to pick it up again.
Anyone know how this can be avoided?
Chris
gazza09
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: PNA100 SD Card Problem Reply with quote

I have encountered this problem a few times on my Medion PNA100.

I took out the SD Card and gently polished the contacts with soft tissue and re-inserted it.

It has not occured since I done this.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: