Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Copilot Bugs and Wish List - how can we get ALK to respond ?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Copilot Bugs and Wish List - how can we get ALK to respond ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JerryL
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Copilot Bugs and Wish List - how can we get ALK to respond ? Reply with quote

Having used Copilot for a couple of months now, I am quickly compiling a long list of bugs and a wish list for inclusion in future upgrades to Copilot.

Rolling Eyes The response from the ALK Technical support is pretty appalling, so how can I ensure that ALK will take these on board? before I defect to Tom Tom Mobile 5.

Dave seems to have good links - but is it best to post the issues on this forum and hope he picks them up or send them directly to the ALK blackhole?
Brodit mount
moonraker
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Copilot Bugs and Wish List - how can we get ALK to respond ? Reply with quote

I admire your tenacity, I have just ordered TomTom Mobile 5 because CoPilot has failed to deliver on its promise of Traffic alerts. Did you know that Dave now works for ALK? Not sure it fair to just bombard him though.

Items for wish list
Up to date maps
Traffic Alerts
Navigate to a PoI in CoPilot is hideous compared to TomTom
Adding PoI in CoPilot is hideous compared to TomTom
Need more flexibility on warning noises for PoI - not one noise for all
Ability to set Home and Work location from the PC as part of Favourites download so that it is not blown away everytime I download - if I have to download PoI etc. see point 4 Angry
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry, I have asked CoPilot users here in the forum a number of times to email me anything they believe is a bug and we will investigate it. Along with feature enhancements too.

Email daveburrows_~@~_gmail.com
(remove the _~ and ~_ in the email address)

Everything that gets emailed to me will be investigated (rest assured), and providing it is a bug it will be sent to development for fixing. Anything that isn't a bug will be labelled as a feature and again flagged for development as a potential new feature.
Mothra
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Copilot Bugs and Wish List - how can we get ALK to respo Reply with quote

JerryL wrote:
Having used Copilot for a couple of months now, I am quickly compiling a long list of bugs and a wish list for inclusion in future upgrades to Copilot.

Bugs? Wish list?

It would be nice if all of the advertised features were working first.

TRAFFIC?!? having bought CoPilot just last week (before encountering this forum) I couldn't believe that not only was the traffic not working, but that it's been sold as a feature for over a year and never been working!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> CoPilot Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: