Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Q9090 + 6010-x5
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Q9090 + 6010-x5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeggi
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Q9090 + 6010-x5 Reply with quote

hey im runing qtek 9090 + rikaline 6010-x5 gps ive recently bumped in to a BIG problem. i just updated the Bios on the qtek and all of a sudden the gps didnt work with tomtom5, now readin the forums i see other have a similair problem BUT im my case ive tried all tips and hints ive found, like runing gpstweak, winfast navigator etc... runing thoose 2 gives me a strage msg, Error could not open port1. which is the serial port for my gps. NOW does anyone know what to do from now? ive tried all kinds of things like HWreset and still no progress. i get the same error altime. ive even tried tomtomgps 3.03 and it says the same, error opening port1. thats the only port that works for the gps, the serial port... any way to come around this problem..

Thanks!
Zeggi
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: got it Reply with quote

ok seems that no one posted the answere, i found it surfing the net...

Start>settings>connections>BEAM remove the x from the square, recive incoming data. is supposed to be blank otherwhise the comport1 is used..

hope someone got some help by this post.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: