Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Ford VNR 9000 Questions
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Ford VNR 9000 Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evo99
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is what you need

A ford ISO adapter

On the rear of the radio, PIN1 circled is the speed sensor .

You will need to connect a wire into the PIN1 connector

Then connect this wire to the green and white wire circled.

This is all that is required to get the SATNAV working. You do not require the reverse switch to be connected, unless you plan on travelling in reverse for long distances.
2e0saf
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: vnr9000 satnav Reply with quote

hi there all i am after a vnr9000 satnav disk anyone have a disk they can sell me or tell me where to buy one....???

also the vnr9000 system i am thinking of buying has no disk is the replacement disk all i need to get it back running i have a gps antenna already for example is there any other system software needed etc or shud that be all stored on the vnr9000 itself thank's all
incurablematt
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: 9000vnr ford focus Reply with quote

I have just purchased this radio, and I need someone with experience to help me with it. I have a couple problems, I am using a gps antenna to connect the unit, and the unit seems to know when i am moving, but the arrow on the navigation tends to point in the wrong direction, therefor doesnt give me a clear indication to where i am going. Also when I put a cd changer in (sony) the changer works until i put the steering wheel controls in then it stops working.

I am not sure if phone numbers can be exchanged on this forum as it would probably be easier to explain over the phone. Could anyone help?

Cheers

Matt
evo99
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am using a gps antenna to connect the unit, and the unit seems to know when i am moving, but the arrow on the navigation tends to point in the wrong direction

Make sure the speed sensor wire is connected.
bps64
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a ford mondoe mK2 I put one of these units in it am trying to get my Steering Control unit the one that changes the track and volume and station over ect to work with this unit can any one help me
bps64
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bps64 wrote:
I have a ford mondoe mK2 I put one of these units in it am trying to get my Steering Control unit the one that changes the track and volume and station over ect to work with this unit can any one help me

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: