Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Destinator 3.0.75+Ipaq rx3715+main memory reduction...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Destinator 3.0.75+Ipaq rx3715+main memory reduction...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vasilis3690
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Destinator 3.0.75+Ipaq rx3715+main memory reduction... Reply with quote

Hello,
i recently bought the fortuna clip on for my destinator program.Everything connected fine and i used it for 20 minutes or so,and after that a popup appeared on the pda saying that there was insufficient memory and bluetooth had to shutdown.When i did a soft reset everything came back up for another 20 minutes and then again the same thing appeared.

After all this,and after disconnecting the pda from the gps,did a hard reset also,the bluetooth manager had stuck showing a blue light on but no bluetooth working.A papup came back up saying that i needed to do a normal reset as the bluetooth radio could not turn on due to insufficient memory again(although i had well over 15MB of free main memory available.Did a normal reset(meaning switched off) and the bluetooth was working fine.

Any ideas?Actually the gps + destinator seems to be the problem here.I called Hp,never heard of such problem.Called a friend and told me that probably some kind of route may be recorded during gps use in the destinator program which eats up the memory.Anyone had the same problem before?

help please!!!gps usage like this seems useless!
vasilis3690
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an update.

i just noticed that the memory elevation in consumption only stops if i change from "navigation"or "destinate" to "route organise" from the menu in the destinator on my pda.

anyone?ideas? Sad
ssarl
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vasilis3690 wrote:
an update.

i just noticed that the memory elevation in consumption only stops if i change from "navigation"or "destinate" to "route organise" from the menu in the destinator on my pda.

anyone?ideas? Sad

Do you have the original version?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: