Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Holux CR-100 + Ipaq2210 + TTN3(5 when upgraded)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Holux CR-100 + Ipaq2210 + TTN3(5 when upgraded)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashleey
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Holux CR-100 + Ipaq2210 + TTN3(5 when upgraded) Reply with quote

Any experts got an idea if the above set up will work with an Enfora GSM/GPRS CF card to turn my Ipaq 2210 into an all in hands free phone and sat nav device in the car?

I currently use TTN3 and bluetooth GPS and a separate mobile phone (with bluetooth headset). Combining the lot without having to spend 5 mins pressing buttons and setting up connections every time I get in the car would be nice, or am I wasting my time and should just buy an XDA( I'm not due a phone upgrade yet and I'm in Ireland where new handsets are pricey even with a contract, and I'm on Vodafone)?

Any thoughts appreciated.
alix776
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont vodaphone do the ipaq ppc phone i use the c9-100 with an xda2i and it works fine though it is good idea to turn activesync off while using it with the cr100 as it thinks there is a dta conection other than that its fine
ive no experience of the gsm/gprs card so cant coment on that last time i checked they were around 300 pounds uk or have you thought or the eten 500 that easydevices are doing not bad price and could work out just the same if not very close to the gsm card

Oh the joys of being a courier.
device Lumia 950 xl
ashleey
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. Vodafone in Ireland don't do the full range of mobiles, only O2 do the XDA, and the GSM? card needs a wired headset so I'll pass on that set up. Appreciate the comments.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: