Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Navigator 3.05T stopped loading
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Navigator 3.05T stopped loading

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
regrak
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Navigator 3.05T stopped loading Reply with quote

The other day I had to hard reset my device and reinstall TTN3 from scratch. I've been running v3.05T for a couple of months with no problems at all. But, when I reinstalled it, it would not load just giving me an Out of Memory error message twice (once as an internal error and once as a general exception). This was a clean install on a device (ipaq 4155) with no other softwre so I had about 20 Mb of program memory and 10Mb of storage memory free.

Since then I have re-installed it numerous times (starting with a clean install from the CD then installing the downloaded updates). When I install from the CD, everything works fine. If I then install v.3.03 everything works fine. Then I install v.3.o5T (the latest version with Traffic) and I get the same problem every time.

Has anyone come across this? Can anyone help? The version used to work. Howver the old (non traffic) version still work. So, I don't think its my device (especially as it is after a hard rest). Have TomTom changed version 3.05T at all since it was first released?

Any help would be great .. thanks. Question
naguel
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Can't offer any help but... Reply with quote

Me too.

It worked one week... then the next week it didn't work at all. I'd changed *nothing* on the pocketpc (Ipaq2215) except maybe adding a couple of appointments.

As it happens my TT Traffic trial subscription expired the week before, but if that was it I'd expect it to say "your subscription has expired" when I tried to run it, instead of just silently exiting. Furthermore I wouldn't expect it to stop TTN from *loading* at all but rather simply deny updates.

With all the hassle, non-fixed bugs and poor support (no response to support emails!) I've had I'm going to get CoPilot or something next time.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: