Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Has anybody any experience of Leadtek Bluetooth 9537?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anybody any experience of Leadtek Bluetooth 9537?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pip123
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Has anybody any experience of Leadtek Bluetooth 9537? Reply with quote

I'm interested in the 9537 GPS unit. I believe Leadtek have a good reputation when it comes to GPS but I cant seem to find any reviews anywhere. Has anybody tried this unit? I understand there is also a HS version which is Xtrac enabled. Is it switchable back to ST mode? I want to use it for in car navigating using a IPAQ 4150, TomTom, as well as memory map when out walking. Leadtek have no information on their site regarding the HS version.

I'd appreciate any links to any reviews or opinions people have on these units especially if they have used one. Thanks
ryd1976
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Since its allmost a month ago you posted your topic, I guess that you probably allready bought a GPS.
But anyway, I have had and used a Leadtek BT 9537 for about 2 weeks now. I use it with a iPAQ 2210 and Route66 and it works great. I have had no problems with connection or accuracy. I have only used it for driving navigation, but I'm sure that the GPS is just that reliable in other fields as well.

Thomas
Denmark
AMG_Roadster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any updates on the Leadtek? I am seriously considering this unit but wondering if it is worth the additional money over the Emtac.
Al
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I see you are in the States, have you looked into the Earthmate Bluelogger? It looks to be the same as the 9537. I have the Bluelogger and so far works great. Good luck
Wilko
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks VERY similar to the Rikaline 6030 which I own.

TomTom charger even charges it 8O Wink

http://www.rikaline.com.tw/bluetooth_gps6030.htm

http://www.leadtek.com.tw/gps/gps_9537_1.shtml

I've found mine to be very reliable and can hold onto the sats well.

Especially when you tell TomTom to use NMEA 38400 :D
quadman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: 9537 Reply with quote

I have used mine for a while, it is the best gps I have had (out of 3), don't buy the Ipaq 2210 as it has problems with bluetooth.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW, the OEM is Leadtek with the 9537. It's rebadged by others such as the Rikaline 6030 and is also available in different guises e.g. TomTom Bluetooth (No user replacable battery) and the Earthmate Bluelogger (which has the added datalogger functionality).

It's an excellent GPS.
mpluga
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Leadtek bluetooth GPS Reply with quote

In my opinion.

It is a good unit, I have used it for a while now on diverse pda's, and I have not encounter, any problem at all.

I do not believe that could be any incompatibility, in between your ipaq and this unit at all, cause is radio frequency TX/RX,, so nothing to worry about wether is compatible or not.

Just to tell you how good it is, inside the house, with a CF-GPS receiver, I get only 1-2 satellites, now with the Leadtek 9537, I get from 5-7,, so far so good......

My 2 cents....

God Bless.......

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: