Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Pocket PC and Toshiba Bluetooth Palm SD Card
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Pocket PC and Toshiba Bluetooth Palm SD Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otis
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Pocket PC and Toshiba Bluetooth Palm SD Card Reply with quote

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a Toshiba Bluetooth Palm SD card to work on a Pocket PC. My theory is that if the card is SDIO and fits a SD slot then surely it should work on a Pocket PC as well as a Palm. Any suggestion Exclamation Question Confused

Otis
Jez_Gafys
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice that this hasnt been replied to so ill reply no (if not too late).

There are infact 2 versions of the Toshina card one that only works with the PalmOS and the other is designed for pocket pcs running windows 2002, 03.

They can be confusing though cause they are both sold as "Bluetooth SD IO Card"

Palm Version - £99.87http://www.dabs.com/uk/Search2/Product+Details.htm?quicklinx=17SG&searchphrase=Bluetooth%20SD

Pocket PC One - £76.37http://www.dabs.com/uk/Search2/Product+Details.htm?quicklinx=2J7G&searchphrase=Bluetooth%20SD
Jez_Gafys
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought it might be an intrest to ppl who use the medion MD41800 MDPPC250. Even though there is no mention of the device supporting SDIO cards and I even rang medion directly and asked the question and was given a defin "NO it does not work".

I still went ahead and abouta Toshiba BT SD Card2 PA3271U-1BTM Card, installed the BT software then the card went to discover and it found my Laptop and Mobile Phone, I tested a file transfer and it went accross 100%, so dont trust medions tech support as they dont know jack ... trust me im living proof :D
ntrance
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just been hunting the net for such cards and also found a Pretec SDIO Bluetooth CARD , i want my 250 to get updates from TT traffic, but as the sdio card has no memory onboard it's useless for me, as you can't use a map !, why is there only 1 SD slot on it Sad

I will have to find a compatible mobile phone on IR then.

AL.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: