Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Peugeot, citroen, fiat, lancia
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Peugeot, citroen, fiat, lancia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterrmaile
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Peugeot, citroen, fiat, lancia Reply with quote

Do not know if this is helpful but it is now possible for owners of Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia who have a RT4/RT5 ( the ones with hard drive ) to have real time camera information on the screen and by sound. They need to update the rt4/rt5 soft to ver 8.11 and have the rtx mapditor ver 6 both of which are downloadable from the eurovan2.com site for free.I have now been able to take the ipac out of the car and the cables and all is running on the one system. This news may be helpful to others. You need the download" other asc "to put the cameras on with the map editor, by CD or USB
mike170469
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also got the Speed Cameras working on my Citroen C8 as detailed above but the ASC file are not spot on some cameras are on the wrong side of the road or out of range when in Guidance mode (all cameras are ok on my Garmin)
and the Alerts are wrong it flashes a RED circle around 30mph unless you are doing 25mph
and at 60mph it Flashes Red unless you are dong 40
I'm looking for ways around the problems but for now it's the best that there is
JockTamsonsBairn
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like an MPH/KPH problem. Does your download method involve POILoader? Are you changing from KPH to MPH?

TomTom Go 940 LIVE (9.510, Europe v915.5074 on SD & 8.371, WCE v875.3613 on board)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: