Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Any US C520 users here?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Any US C520 users here?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LINavigator
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Any US C520 users here? Reply with quote

I have a C520 that I've come to after a few years of TT6. So far, liking it, a lot. I have noticed stuttering in the TTS and a couple of times it's paused to the point I've missed a direction, but I'm still in favour of the device over TT6 on my Treo 700P.

But - I'm anxious to get TMC support - anyone have ideas of when the TMC crade will be available over here?

Also, I can't get the speed limit icon to show in the bottom left of the screen. I know it says it's only 'when the speed limit is known', but I've not yet seen it at all, even on I-95! Any suggestions?
LINavigator
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone help with getting a current road speed limit display on the C520? Do the US maps not have speed limit information?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: