Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Linking TT910 to Sony Erisscon K800i (not in menu)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Linking TT910 to Sony Erisscon K800i (not in menu)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendonj
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Linking TT910 to Sony Erisscon K800i (not in menu) Reply with quote

Hi I am trying to link my TT910 to m Sony Ericcson phone but the model (K800i) isnt in the list. Is there anyway I can download new software to get my phone added?

Many thanks.
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because the phone isn't listed does not mean it won't work with your 910. It simply means that TomTom have not tested that combination, you have nothing to lose simply try and pair the devices up and see if anything works.
Phone databases are released from time to time and the Home package will download them for you before offering you the choice to install the update to your 910 - this is automatic, you don't have to do anything other than dock the 910 to the PC, run up Home (which will start on its own unless you have told it not to) - Mike
rabtt
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Linking TT910 to Sony Erisscon K800i (not in menu) Reply with quote

brendonj wrote:
Hi I am trying to link my TT910 to m Sony Ericcson phone but the model (K800i) isnt in the list. Is there anyway I can download new software to get my phone added?
Many thanks.

Hi brendonj, myself and some others here had problems pairing our K800s with our satnavs and it transpires that the issue is with SE and not Garmin/TomTom/etc. I know you're not actually saying that you have a problem pairing but thought some heads up advice might help ..

.. you should ensure that you have the latest firmware on your phone (R1KG001) and things should pair smoothly after that. Free firmware updates can be got from (i)your local CPW Service Centre or (ii)by connecting your phone to your PC/laptop and using the Sony Ericsson Update Service on the Sony Ercisson website. Hope this helps ..
brendonj
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thakns guys, much appreciated!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: