Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Quest 1
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Quest 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgw1977
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Quest 1 Reply with quote

Am I right in saying that there is no way I can download the locations of speed cameras onto my Quest 1 ?!?!!

8O

Any help is greatly received.
oddsock
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Quest 1 Reply with quote

jgw1977 wrote:
Am I right in saying that there is no way I can download the locations of speed cameras onto my Quest 1 ?!?!!

8O

Any help is greatly received.

Fortunately you are not correct ! Select the overlays from the Garmin speed cams I use them on my Quest 1 ..

Dave
Skippy
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Quest 1 Reply with quote

oddsock wrote:
Fortunately you are not correct ! Select the overlays from the Garmin speed cams I use them on my Quest 1 ..

Unfortunately it won't alert you when there is a speed camera ahead which makes it of limited use... Crying or Very sad
lowrider
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Quest 1 Reply with quote

[quote="oddsock Fortunately you are not correct ! Select the overlays from the Garmin speed cams I use them on my Quest 1 ..

Dave[/quote]

Where can I download the Speedcam POI's to use on Quest 1? I'm new to this and do not have any idea where to findthem.
Caglar
Skippy
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Quest 1 Reply with quote

lowrider wrote:
Where can I download the Speedcam POI's to use on Quest 1? I'm new to this and do not have any idea where to findthem.
Caglar

Welcome

You have to become a member http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/subscription.php and then you can download an overlay map which you load onto your Quest.

Unfortunately you won't get an alert when you approach the camera but you will see a POI icon on your screen. Later GPS units (eg, Quest2) use something called POI Loader which will give you alerts but it's not compatible with the Quest1. Confused

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: