Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - wifi on Ipaq 2210PDA
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

wifi on Ipaq 2210PDA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grayus
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: wifi on Ipaq 2210PDA Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend a wifi card for my Ipaq 2210 PDA that is easy to install to get onto the internet with,I have been looking on ebuyers web site and price wise there card seems good value for 25 notes, if anyone has a 2210 up and running with a wifi set up i would appreciate some advise thanks;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ipaq 2210 rikline 6010 rec. amplified mount
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have used these in the past http://www.socketcom.com/product/WL6004-322.asp Not on the exact Ipaq you have - easy to set-up/ configure etc, only problem is the cost, they are dearer than most alternatives. One other thing to bear in mind is the battery life of the PDA will take a hit when using one of these devices, typically 30% less time off a full charge compared with a non WIFI CF equipped PDA - Mike
grayus
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: wifi Reply with quote

Thanks Mike I must admit i did not think that the discharge rate is so high, I thought low consumption on the Ad meant just that.
Savin
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: wifi on Ipaq 2210PDA Reply with quote

grayus wrote:
Can anyone recommend a wifi card for my Ipaq 2210 PDA that is easy to install to get onto the internet with,I have been looking on ebuyers web site and price wise there card seems good value for 25 notes, if anyone has a 2210 up and running with a wifi set up i would appreciate some advise thanks;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ipaq 2210 rikline 6010 rec. amplified mount

I recently bought the linksys wcf54g compact flash card from pixmania. Has really good connection speed and supports both 11b & 54G. Admited i'm using it with an ACER N10 but if works with that then it should work with anything Wink
It is quite pricey though at roughly £65.00. I would strongly suggest it though!

Darren
512Meg intergral fast (80X) SD card
TomTom 5
Snooper S5-R & Cheetah active Sa

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Advanced GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: