Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - PDAMODS brilliant service
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

PDAMODS brilliant service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimH7
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: PDAMODS brilliant service Reply with quote

Excellent service, purchased an XDA 2 custom mount and wired GPS receiver for my XDA 2i, emailed them to tell them I could not get a signal, within 20 mins got a reply from 'Ian' telling me to disable my IR port and then choose com port 1 and not it works like a dream.
elessar
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Not convinced Reply with quote

JimH7
IP Address (I'd bet my life it belongs to the PDAmods/ripoff empire)

Just wish I had access to the forum servers to prove it. Wait a minute, someone does...... but will they check?
elessar
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thought, anyone ever noticed how if you speak to any of the PDAmods/Ripoff Co. staff, they always sign as 3 letter traditional sounding names?
ie Tom, Ian
Yet when you look into their company affairs none of the names are quite that local. Always struck me that the names they use weren't actually genuine. Hang on a minute Jim's a 3 letter name as well, maybe its a coincidence..... and pig fly, and PDAmods are good!
sh01
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I also believe they are all the same person posting under different names. If you look at the director report for vivo technologies (director: PK Ashar) the number of employees is stated as 0.
paddywhack
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be a bit of a cynic, but it could be that someone from PDAMODS are posting these; PDAMODS are brilliant posts!
They are a joke, their after sales service is a contradiction in terms and they should be avoided at all costs.
I won't bore you with my experience, I'm sure I'm not alone but if your interested the link is below:
http://pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=109949#109949

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: