Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - When are the MOWE Upgrade gone to come
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

When are the MOWE Upgrade gone to come

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dipstick
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: When are the MOWE Upgrade gone to come Reply with quote

I have sent TomTom several messages asking when the CD's are going to be dispatch, they are very good at avoiding my questions and not giving direct answers. They have taken the money 8 days ago and my order still says Captured Warehouse.

I would like to know if others are in the same boat, as I am seriously thinking of cancelling the order altogether.

Keith
Faust
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least you have managed to order something. I have been looking at this site for weeks now and I still cannot find out how to pre-order anything - perhaps you could enlighten me? On the subject of maps, since my first GO 300 froze and packed in after only twenty seven hours and I collected my replacement, I have yet to remove the shrink wrapping. I spoke to someone today (GPS mail order) who warned me to be careful about TomTom's release dates. Chap told me that TomTom have announced at least three release dates for the SD card maps of other countries, and so far have yet to deliver the goods. The mail order company were told week 20, then 21, then 22, and now TomTom are claiming week 23. TomTom emailed me and stated week 23, but then the next line in the email states "assuming there are no hold ups". I have 28 days to return the TomTom providing it has not been opened, which if they don't come up with the goods i.e. the promised maps, is exactly what I intend to do. They are not going to have me over a barrel.
nich
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same problem here.
I got a reply yesterday saying it could take 20 days in "captured" before delivery. But they did apologise.
SGR1913
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same position, except they took my money on almost 2 weeks ago. I'm tempted to ring my credit card company and report them for non-delivery of goods.
stix
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat.... ordered 13th May, still stuck at "warehouse". Asked TT when they would be sent, got the standard "up to 20 working days" response.....

Rolling Eyes
SGR1913
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the maximum of 5 weeks delivery they quoted is up on Monday. If it's not here on Monday then i'll email them and as what they're playing at.
Ordered 25th April, Payed 14th May and still waiting.
bobmorris
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also ordered mine on 25th April 2005 and the money was taken from my account the same day by Bibit(Tom Tom)partners I believe. I still have not received any maps. I sent two emails and made comments about Disatnce selling etc. I received one email saying that the money taken was in May and therefore the 5 weeks was no yet up( it is on Monday-Bank Holiday in the UK- are there any deliveries?)

Well have just received email from TOMTOM to inform me that my order was shipped 6pm today and will take 2-3 working days for delivery, so that means Thursday next week perhaps? Confused
SGR1913
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the same email saying mine have been dispatched via UPS. Hopefully by late next week i will have the new maps up and running...

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: