Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - WARNING Before Posting
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

WARNING Before Posting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: WARNING Before Posting Reply with quote

Most of the GPS and PDA Retailers frequent this forum on a regular basis, so don't post something you will regret!

If you have a complaint and complained already to the company in question, then beware that if you are posting the information here, it could be easy for that company to find out who you are going by the complaint you have already lodged with them.

Post only factual information about the complaints you have and information you have received.

If you find a company that is good from a sales/support perspective, please also post about them here. This isn't just a complaints forum! Thumbs Up
mastertek
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: complaint Reply with quote

I have posted a complaint against Medion. The information is factual. I don't mind them posting a reply because if they do it will the only information they have given. I fully understand what consequences may come about but what the hell. Medion deserve all the bad publicity for their poor service in the UK. The day they they come up and resolve this issue satisfactorily I will inform readers of the facts to Medions favour. Customers should be made aware of companies that deliver poor service.
Whilst I am on I will recomend Dell as giving the best after sales. Who else gives a next day fix on their products? :x
ron-torbay
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting anything that might be construed as being defamatory, slanderous and/or libellious could get both Pocketgps & the poster of the message into hot water.

When posting complaints about third parties, written evidence should be supplied....i.e. copies of letters, e-mails etc. Might be a good idea to warn the third party that you're going to complain about them, to give them a chance to clear their name. Wink
Dohnut
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ron-torbay wrote:
Posting anything that might be construed as being defamatory, slanderous and/or libellious could get both Pocketgps & the poster of the message into hot water.

When posting complaints about third parties, written evidence should be supplied....i.e. copies of letters, e-mails etc. Might be a good idea to warn the third party that you're going to complain about them, to give them a chance to clear their name. Wink

I would happily give them a chance to clear their name, ron, if only they would answer my emails or pick up the phone when it rings.

I am refering to HandNav who have my Brodit mount but wont answer emails and the phone just rings and rings.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: