Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TT3 GPS mouse dead
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TT3 GPS mouse dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mark5290
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: TT3 GPS mouse dead Reply with quote

I bought my HP 2210 + TT3 wired a little over 2 weeks ago and very impressed with pda + TT3, a friend of a neighbor was talking about getting a speed camera detector as he travels a lot as a DJ, so i say i have the perfect solution and proceed to set up pda and TT gps mouse to demonstrate, and guess what nothing!, all power lights on, green light on gps mouse on, but no satellite lock, leave it powered up all evening in garden, still nothing, had just updated to TT 3.01 + 3.02 gps driver, reinstalled all software from disc, no good, tried 2.07/2.09/3.02 gps driver, still no good, i suspect it is the gps mouse or car holder that is at fault, telephoned shop where i bought it from they said they did not have TT3 or car kit in stock but had TT2 in stock and gps receiver looked the same, so i went over to shop and they swapped the gps receiver and said if it is holder they will order one in, got back to my car and plugged it in, still no good, hmm the guy in shop had 2 boxes of sat nav bits all over counter i wonder if he has given me back the one i brought in, sure enough he had, talk about slight of hand, they will try anything to get out of paying Laughing plugged this one in red light flashing, drove for a minute then beep got a lock, hooray, when not in use i leave holder, gps mouse in top glovebox(citroen c2) and it was very hot in there this week, maybe coincidence that i had updated TT3 and gps driver or i had a bad receiver, time will tell. sorry about length of post 8O Thumbs Up
Lost1
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark5290,

I haven't set up my TTN3 yet but I have had problems with my BT mouse while using TTN2 in very hot weather. If you check out the postings you will find that this is already the subject of discussion elsewhere in the TomTom Forum Thumbs Up

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: