Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - First time user - questions...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

First time user - questions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dummy1001
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: First time user - questions... Reply with quote

Hi,

I am new to Blackberry Bold 9700 (coming from 8700 without any apps) and not sur ewether I understand the device at all...

I downloaded and installed Telemap 5 and it worked after the second try and I would say it looks fine.

What confuses me (I am not sure whether it is TM5 related but would really appreciate any help):
- Telemap 5 appears in Download folder (to me it seems I have to download it every time I start it). What do I nedd to do to install permanantly so that it appears in the application folder on the BB 9700
- I am a "BES" user. Each time I start it it ask to change access rights (I agree and choose option "save"). This procedure takes app. 3 minutes and then the TM5 screen appears!!!! Is this related to TM5 or rather an BES issue?

Thanks for your comments.

Frank
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

the fact that Telmap5 is on the "download" folder does not indicate that every time you enter it, it's being downloaded. This is simply the folder's name. If you want, you can move icons of applications from one folder to another. In order to do so, please press the menu button while you are on a certain icon, and choose "move to folder".

The other issue you have mentioned is application related, but we need more details about this issue. Please contact me on tugadmin at telmap dot com so we can further investigate this issue.

Thanks and best regards,
TUG admin

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: