Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - What is the difference between 8.300 and 8.301
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the difference between 8.300 and 8.301

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rascall
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: What is the difference between 8.300 and 8.301 Reply with quote

I have downloaded the new 8.301 version and everything seems the same. There are no new features that I can see. Is this right? Have I downloaded it properly?

I dont seem to be having any of the problems that others have spoken of re TT Home screen. I guess I should be thankful that nothing has gone wrong, but wonder if I have everything on my TT that I should have?

Thanks in advance
AndyVaughan
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: What is the difference between 8.300 and 8.301 Reply with quote

rascall wrote:
I have downloaded the new 8.301 version and everything seems the same. There are no new features that I can see. Is this right? Have I downloaded it properly?

I dont seem to be having any of the problems that others have spoken of re TT Home screen. I guess I should be thankful that nothing has gone wrong, but wonder if I have everything on my TT that I should have?

Thanks in advance

According to TT the only change was a fix to EPT on 920s in Australia.

You are one of the lucky few if you aren't having problems - do you use a TTS voice (Kate?).

Andy
rascall
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, don't have a problem with Kates voice at all. Wow, for once I'm lucky
Andy_P
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For future reference, THIS LINK takes you to the page on the TomTom website where they list the changes in each software version.

Of course this only lists the changes they WANT you to know about (no mention of ongoing faults or problems!), and they often don't update it for some time after the software appears, but it's better then nothing!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: