Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help needed
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
streetwise
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Help needed Reply with quote

I have a tomtom one v2,
like an idiot i formatted the memory card by mistake so lost all my maps ect.. now ive plugged the tt into home 2.5 and its reloaded the software to version 7.900 navcore, ive tried to install the 815 maps and also some v7 maps.

all i get is no maps found everytime

anyone know if this can be sorted? ive been in touch with tomtom by email and they said i would either have to send me SD card to be re-flashed or purchase the 815 maps through home 2.5 at 39.99

TIA
Daggers
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't suppose you have a backup, do you? Make sure that you make one with Windows Explorer as soon as you get the problem sorted out. That way you can reload it very easily.

Where did the maps come from that you are trying to install? You'll have difficulties (and you shouldn't be doing it!) if they belong to another device. However, if they were related to your problematic TT, and you have a proof of purchase, then tomtom may look more favourably on the situation.
streetwise
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i forgot to make the backup, my guarantee is out of date now, had the device for over 12 months so looks like ill have to just pay the £39.99 to tomtom for the new maps.

thanks for the reply

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: