Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Eastern European Mapping for Navigon TS6000T
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Eastern European Mapping for Navigon TS6000T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrislang
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Eastern European Mapping for Navigon TS6000T Reply with quote

I have a Navigon Transonic TS 6000T with Navigator 6 chosen because of it's stated availability of TMC and of it's coverage of all of Europe including Slovenia & Croatia as we wished to tour there.
The serial no. of the PNA is XW1M6913206 and the WIN CE is Net 4.2 Core 00039-190-565-466 ( X11 - 15297 )

I have had problems with the unit previously and both it and the SD card have been back to Navigon previously. But all has seemed well ( except for the non availability the originally promised TMC ) since I downloaded the MN6.1 upgrade earlier in 2007.
We are planning to tour in Slovenia & Croatia later in this year and I have just tried to enter some addresses in the Unit but get no result.
They are Bohinj near Lake Bohini in Slovenia, Plitvica Jezera 53231 near the Plitvic Lakes, Podstrana 21312 on the west coast, Jelsa on Hvar Island & Kneza on Korcula Island, all in Croatia.
Hopefully I am doing something wrong, I am entering the Names in their English version as that is what my system is set at, but changing the Country as appropriate, and I have the latest Navigon Europe Map NT 200708, but unfortunately I suspect that their Map coverage is sadly laking apart from a few major cities.

Can anyone help with this or suggest a supplier of detailed maps of Slovenia & Croatia that might work with my GPS
Many thanks
Chris

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: