Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Problems: Route66 v7.3.486 on N95 Using Internal GPS???
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems: Route66 v7.3.486 on N95 Using Internal GPS???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sojourner353
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Problems: Route66 v7.3.486 on N95 Using Internal GPS??? Reply with quote

Question Hi all,

First of all great Forum, been a big help to me in the past however I am having a problem which I cant seem to find a solution for on here or anywhere on the net to be honest.

I have Route66 v7.3.486 installed on my N95 and its using the Internal GPS for Navigation and the problems I am having are when I try to plan a Route the Calculating Screen comes up for 1-2sec and then the program auto closes without confirmation, this only happens when I try to plan a Route, any ideas on that one?

And second issue is can anyone tell me if there is a way to speed up the application so it is more responsive? Currently it lags quite bad at times and I am not sure why, I have disabled all POI's and it did fix it up but its still not as fast as TomTom use to be on this phone.

I will go back to TomTom once they have N95 Support but I sold my External GPS Unit with my N80 so for now Route66 is my only option without having to Subscribe to a GPS Service.
henklbr
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoTo the support-site of R66, and download the update; it'll probably resolve your problem! Idea

Code:
http://www.66.com/route66/support.php?cid=UK&sec=1&ssec=3

Western_and_Central_Europe v715.1703 (MapShare: 34355)
TomTom Home v2.2.2.83

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Hardware and Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: