Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - help with medion 210T modification
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

help with medion 210T modification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skywatcher
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: help with medion 210T modification Reply with quote

i have had a good look around this forum and the internet and have so far had no success in getting access to the windows ce desktop to allow me to add more software to my medion go pal 210 . there seems to be some hack using the a small file showtaskbar.exe but it dosent seem to work . Is there any one out there with a step by step procedure for this. Also i read there is supposed to be a picture viewer on this device but all i get access to is the navigation software?
i would also like to know if it is possible to backup a complete image of the flash memory in the unit so if i do something and the unit doesnt work anymore i can back it up to as it was.
skywatcher
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: just to clarify this is a medion pna210 unit Reply with quote

can someone clarify if it is possible to access the desktop for windows ce for this device ????
Fatslag
Banned

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Medion 210 Reply with quote

You need to get the taskbar.exe program availiable here in the forum Then connect you medion to your pc with activesync copy the file taskbar.exe to windows startup folder,reset you medion it will show up after you reset your device. there is a tutorial written here on the medion 175 read that it tells you all you need to know. Also read my post on modifying and backing up

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: